Fineliners are an all-time favourite as a drwing medium. The nibs are not always suitable for young learners if they push too hard but the Tratta Nibs are fine. See the Tratto Set of 12! Very economical and suitable for all ages!
Pilot Fineliner Set 4: Pilot - the trusted Brand - the nibs are stronger than most other fineliners - unfortunately the set is only available in 4 colours - but do not despait - you can buy 6 colours when purchasing singles. The set only Black, Red, Yellow, Blue.
Swan Stabilo Fineliners - The nib is suitable for older learners and adults. The colour range is stunning. 10 Colours Yellow, Orange, Red, Carmine, Viole, Blue, Light Green, Dark Green, Brown, Black - and the set of 20 - add Ochre, light and dark Grey, light blue, Deep Red, Turquoise, Ultramarine, Light Turquoise, Black (2 in box) and the box of 20 is packed in a pod!
Schneider Set 32 Fineliners - Similar nib to the Swan product. Great for Adult Colouring and Bible Journaling
- Line-Up is the first fineliner with a barrel of 88 percent bio-based plastic.
- With its wide range of colours and its slim design it is a perfect companion for putting drawing and writing in the spotlight.
- Relaxed writing is ensured with the rubberised, ergonomic triangular barrel.
- The convenient adjustable pencil case is durable, can be used as case penholder and is also made of waste from internal plastics processing.
- Content: Sapphire-Black, Silver-Grey, Mahogany-Brown, Topaz-Brown, Romantic-Red, Tango-Orange, Golden-Yellow, Apple-Green, Highland-Green, Blackforest-Green, Nautic-Green, Mineral-Blue, Lapis-Blue, Daytona-Violet, Electric-Purple, Fashion-Pink.
- Line width 0,4 mm.