Bind Covers are Acetate sheets can be used for a number of craft techniques.
- They can be used to create stencils for screen prints but can also be used as a 'window' layer in scrapbooking and card-making.
- Another use is to paint the acetate sheet with acrylic paints and then transfer the design onto a sheet of paper or fabric. Secure acetate sheets on a table and use to roll out print ink.
- Cut shapes and decorate with Permanent Markers and Glitter Markers and Gold and Silver Markers – string to make mobiles.
- Create your own easy ‘Stained Glass Windows’ with Permanent Markers on Acetate Sheets.
- More info – contact Antoinette